Friday, August 9, 2013







Let's Talk is a weekly feature hosted by i swim for oceans that has a question or prompt each week to get you thinking.  This week's question is:

What fall or winter books are you most looking forward to?


I'm super excited for all three of these books.  All are sequels to other books or part of a series.  The first one is The House of Hades by Rick Riordan.  I have read all of the Percy Jackson books and can't wait to see what happens in this next installment.  The second is Allegiant by Veronica Roth which is the third book in the Divergent series.  Finally, there is Hollow City, which is the long awaited sequel (long awaited by me at least) to Miss Perigrine's Home for Peculiar Children.  I just found out that this one was coming out in early 2014.  Yay!


2 comments:

  1. I have Miss Perigrine's Home for Peculiar Children on my ereader,but haven't gotten around to reading it. Will be watching for Hollow City and hopefully read them together. I am your newest GFC follower from Book Blogs. Looking forward to reading your reviews. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading The House of Hades and Allegiant. October seems like such a long way! :(

    ReplyDelete