Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year's Challenge: Day 10


Hosted by Parajunkee, today's question asks about new things you will be doing this year.  Click the picture above to go to the site and join up! There are still a few days left.

New things I want to do this year:

1.  Vary my blog post topics.  Since I am still fairly new, I have mostly done reviews and chosen a few memes to participate in.  I'd like to try to blog about other book related topics that will be interesting to my readers.  Not sure what those will be yet but that's one goal for the year.

2.  Do a giveaway.  I see them everywhere and I think it would be a lot of fun.  I plan to learn how to do this and try at least one this year.

3.  Participate in a book tour.  I just recently signed up to host one so my first will be in February.  I don't really know what I am doing but the tour site seems to send out a lot of e-mails with guidance so I think I will be ok.

4. Organize the blogs I'm following on Bloglovin'  I am following a lot of blogs and haven't really created any shelves yet so I would like to get them into some type of categories, etc. so I can get to the ones I really like more easily.

5.  Create my own rating system for the books I read and figure out how to incorporate it into my blog.

I'm going to start with these five things and see how it goes!  :)

1 comment: