Friday, February 14, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.  The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends.  If you would like to join, click on one of the above blog links or on the Feature and Follow button.
This weeks Question: Find a "new to you blogger" and feature their button on your post this week.  Tell us why this blogger stands out to you.  I chose:
                    BOOKISH FINDINGS
I love this blog and I just fell upon it while browsing the Feature the Follow today.  I'm always looking for gifts for my book loving friends and this blog has some really unique ideas.  Plus, I loved that it was something still bookish but yet just a bit different.  I'll be visiting this one often to see what new ideas are shared.

                                                                           

6 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! I featured your button for my FF post this week! Stop by to find out why. :)

    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following that blog this weekend, and I love it already. Great choice!
    Old follower
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura,

    Thanks for choosing my blog! I really appreciate that.
    I'm now following you back via Bloglovin and G+.

    Rosa @ Bookish Findings

    ReplyDelete