Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Beach Reads


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is:

Seven Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer.  

I have these all ready to go but I didn't want to push ten.  I'll be thrilled if I can get to all seven of these. Being a teacher, I am so excited to get my feet in the sand.  I can smell the salt of the ocean and picture myself in a chair at water's edge, with my kids playing and me devouring a book.  It's almost here!!!

1. Opposition by Jennifer Armentrout
2.  The Goodbye Witch by Heather Blake
3. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
4. Lion in the Valley by Elizabeth Peters
5. The Arrivals by Melissa Marr
6.  Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
7.  That Night by Chevy Stevens

Happy summer reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment