Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: January 5th




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser for this week (I never stick to the two sentence rule... I just can't!):

"But if I'm it, the last of my kind, the last page of human history, like hell I'm going to let the story end this way.  I may be the last one, but I am the one still standing.  I am the one turning to face the faceless hunter in the woods on an abandoned highway.  I am the one not running, not staying, but facing.  Because if I am the last one, the I am humanity.  And if this is humanity's last war, then I am the battlefield."

The 5th Wave 
Rick Yancey  


1 comment:

  1. Your teaser won my vote. I'm adding this to my huge list of books I want to read =) Here's mine http://juliesreadingroom.blogspot.com/2016/01/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete