Monday, May 16, 2016

It's Monday, What are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.  She describes it as a place to meet up and share what you have been reading, are currently reading, and are about to be reading over the week. She also mentions that this is a meme that often causes our already overflowing TBR lists to grow even longer.  So true...

Spring is crazy for us here in the Agnella household.  One child has soccer, karate, and track and the other has art, karate, and basketball.  I feel during this season, that I live in the car. However, one advantage to this is that I get some extra reading time in while I wait for them to finish their activities.  

I try to always have one book in print and one audiobook with me at all times.  This way, I am never without a way to enjoy reading while I am out and about. :)

Last week I read

    

This week I am reading

    

Next up, I plan to begin

     
What are you reading?

6 comments:

  1. Those are awesome books...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the series by Sarah Maas. The others are new to me. Here is what I read last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Heir of Fire, and How to Speak Brit looks fun. I'd love to read that one. :) I know what you mean about the busyness- always good to have a book on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to see all the love for Maas since I am about to start reading her!

    Enjoy your bonus reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested in the how to speak Brit one (as one I love all the colloquialisms I don't know / have never heard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about always having a book with you. My sisters and I have concluded that there is something suspicious about people who don't always have a book with them...

    You are so smart to read the Throne of Glass series all together. It's so easy to forget details when you space a series out!

    ReplyDelete