Saturday, April 1, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: April 1st


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves. This includes books you buy in the store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  In my case, it includes audiobooks too because I love them and listen every day on my journey to and from work.

Not too many added to the shelves this week but I do have a few:






I'm excited to read all of these.  Witchy Sour and Jane Steele are both audiobooks for my commute.  Almost Missed You was given to me to read and review for SheReads.org, and I just heard such great things about Neverwhere and The Lost Girls that I picked those up on my own.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Great haul. I need to give Jane Steele a try. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Thanks for sharing, especially linking them so I could read about them. Witchy Sour and The Lost Girls both sound like something I'd read. Have a great week :)


    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Those are all totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witchy Sour sounds really good! If you like the audio, I may have to give it a try. I do hope you enjoy Jane Steele. I really want to read that one too. Neverwhere is really good. I hope you love it as much as I did. Have a great week! Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neverwhere is the first Neil Gaiman book I read, and it is amazing, and creepy. I hope you like it. Have fun reading your books.

    ReplyDelete